The Women of Immanuel (WOI) support the church in many ways throughout the year. These ways include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and serving funeral dinners.
- Making sure the kitchen is stocked and fridges are cleaned out.
- Serving refreshments after one of the Lent services.
- Hosting a 4th of July bake sale.
- Mini-retreat held each year in September. In previous years more than 90 women attended from various Logan County churches.
- Participating in the Women's Thankoffering service.
- Serving cookies and drinks following the Christmas choir cantata.
- Decorating for various holidays and events.